by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

6/22/2012

9154

Spider in my tea: that really happened few days ago, before I got too busy to take notice of things happening anyway.

It feels summery recently, is it summer yet? You know, warm, and with lots of alcohol consumed, and lots of people visiting, lots of various parties, with animators, or any other bums.

I'm trying to get myself to work, and I can't believe it's the end of the week already, which means, bloody weekend in the bar. I didn't get a chance to recover from the previous one yet. Strangest thing ever, my work piled up. Considering I'm a mix of a workaholic that can never sleep until everything's finished, and a lazy bum that never takes too much work anyway, that's very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment