by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

9/03/2012

9227


Flipping through my very old skeetchbooks, back from the times when I thought I'd be a scientist and I tried to study for A levels. What a joke that was. Even tho that's my own writing, I have no idea what it all mean anymore, other than it's some kind of electricity/voltage stuff. I used to be smart, before I realised it wasn't really worth it. Still, I like all my old notes from physics and chemistry, they look cool, like some magical formulas. And I doodle my classmates while doing all this. My notebooks are full of portraits of my classmates and my teachers.

R was explaining to me things about his exciting automatic rig or whatever the other day, so maybe knowing this stuff is worth something after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment