by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

8/29/2012

9222

 Just as I get over the post-festival cold and exhaustion, I'll be back among the living. I thought I was due an update on my bitchy bar-tender alter-ego, especially that it's in her skin I spent most of August. Quick one from yesterday night:

Like, you don't go to, for example, a bank, or a post office, come to the counter and then turn to chat to your friends for few minutes. First of all, because there's a bunch of people waiting to be server behind you, and also, it's a bit disrespectful, isn't it? For some reason these rules don't apply in many bars.
Also, I don't know why some people think it's a good idea to mess with those who are supposed to be taking care or your drunken self, like bar- and door-staff.
£1 for every minute you ignore me, biatch.
(I am evil) 

No comments:

Post a Comment