by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

7/10/2012

9172

All of a sudden someone seemed to decide it's 'summer' in Scotland, and although it's far from sunny, I'm starting to be coming home at some stupid a.m. in the morning every morning. This season of the year when I nearly live in the bar. In between then I'm juggling quite a number of various 'freelance artist' jobs. For an anti-social, sour and depressed person I believe myself to be, I am bloody engaged with the world. 

Cosmic Apple is actually one of the frames from what I've been animating, but I screwed it up, couldn't use it, went bored and coloured it all. Now I really can't use it at all. I'm being so colourful recently.

Also, I'm ill again. I have not been ill for two months, which is the longest that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment