by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

11/23/2015

10403


Last season of “Ooglies” - a stop motion show I’ve been working on won a BAFTA last night. It’s some British Award type of thing, or so I’m told. Sounds swell ꒰๑•‧̮ૣ•ૣ๑꒱
(yes, swell enough to put an emoji like that indeed)

And I’m good, just doing little things, like an ant, or a bee, putting little pieces together every day to make a cool film. I will make a cool film, by the way. But heck knows when it will be actually finished.. some day.

I’m a bit saddened by some attitudes towards recent international events. A bit worried. And apparently, I’ve became a happy-go-lucky left wing idealist, so I’ve been told. Like it’s a bad thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment