by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

2/19/2012

9030

couldn't make it (again...*), but I had a nice mention on Exposures Festival site. Thank you, thank you:

(* I have finished Foundation Course at Manchester Met, then moved to Edinburgh in the sumer after graduating. Since then I've been countlessly promising myself I need to go back and visit. This Exposures is not the first one screening my film anyway, "Monster..." was on there in 2010, and yet I never had time to go. It has been the British Animation Awards screening in Cornerhouse Manchester that years ago made me think I'd study animation in the first place, and now I'm neglecting the Rainy Hill so much... shame, shame on me, I'm sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment