by Leszczynska

mastermind

I'm an artist and freelance animator living in Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the portfolio of my work visit: willanimateforwine.com

8/27/2011

8854

I have lived without Internet in my flat for a month now. It is somehow detoxing. I realise how little I really need it, how well I can get around just checking my email once a week somewhere. I don't have time for this anyway: real busy working in the model-making team (or, officially, the art department) at Kolik. Sometimes it's tough, but we're making some really amazing stuff there, and you know: when I'm tired on the bus home, I think to myself - "how lucky I got myself tired making beautiful things". It's also a good team there; they kick me out if I stay and eagerly work too long (for now…). The talk is of pickled chicken, stations and stationery.


Artists, keep busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment